Debt and Rescission of Judgement: what does it mean?

With the sea of debt problems rising about our ears, it is good to get to grips with some of the laws surrounding debt and its consequences – because with every will in the world, there are always complications. Rescission of Judgement is the end tale of getting into debt. So let’s begin with the beginning. If you have ever defaulted on an instalment or not paid your debt in terms of a credit agreement, and you fail to make amends, you may find that a Default Judgement can be ordered against you. This is usually set in motion by the person or company to whom you owe the money. Default Judgements include the outstanding capital due, interest and legal fees. One would think that sorting out this situation out would be quite simple: just pay the debt and the Default Judgement will be rescinded. But, while getting into trouble can prove rather quick and easy, getting out requires the wheels of justice to turn, and we all know this is not necessarily the fastest motion in the world.
Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.

Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
Login now

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.

* Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?